Here are some educational leadership/innovation/change books that are making a difference in my world right now . . . updated January 27, 2012
- Frances Hesselben et al editors – The Community of the Future
- Peter Urs Bender – Leadership From Within
- Gary N. Powell – Women and Men in Leadership
- Linda Kaser and Judy Halbert – Leadership Mindsets
- Walter Isaacson – Steve Jobs
- Lance Secretan – Reclaiming Higher Ground
- Note: Each of these authors has a wide array of other books, including some that are newer, but these resonate with me
And some classics . . .
- Warren Bennis – On Becoming a Leader
- Peter Senge – The Fifth Discipline
- Margaret Wheatley – Finding Our Way
- John Goodlad – A Place Called School
And for pleasure . . . The Help or, if you are into action thrillers or legal dramas, anything by Lee Child or Harlan Coben.